Kate Christie Speaker
Kate is a international speaker on topics including:
- SMART time management
- SMART Time Management for Doctors
- How to get back 30 hours of lost time a month
- How to maximise your productivity at work
- Me Time
- Overcoming the Superwoman Myth
- How to attract, engage and retain top female talent
Smart organisations are constantly on the lookout for new ways to attract and retain talent and to manage staff Work/Life integration, health and well being. Smart organisations are looking beyond traditional HR policies and benefits to improve employee engagement and to provide employees with greater options and control over the non-work aspects of their lives –ensuring that their staff work ‘smarter’ and have healthier and better integrated lifestyles.
Why? Because it makes good business sense in circumstances where:
- 63% of Australian employees are not engaged at work, meaning they lack motivation and are less likely to invest discretionary effort in company goals or outcomes
- 16% of Australian employees are actively disengaged indicating they are unhappy and unproductive at work and liable to spread negativity to co-workers
- Only 24% of Australian employees are committed to their jobs and likely to be making positive contributions to the company they work for
- The cost of replacing just one employee can be as high as 150% of their annual salary .
[1 The State of the Global Workplace: Employee Engagement Insights for Business Leaders Worldwide, Gallup 2013]
[2 Mercer Consulting]
To have Kate speak at your next event contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org
We engaged Kate to present to our team of consultants. We work in the fast paced world of recruitment where time truly is of the essence. I loved Kate’s workshop. The information was well planned with our specific time management challenges in mind and was presented with passion and humour. Kate is an inspiring presenter – we were left wanting to make some immediate changes to our time management habits!Nicola Phillips
“Kate presented at our recent conference. She is an engaging and authentic storyteller, her practical tips and easy to implement strategies for saving time were well received and we had excellent feedback from so many of the participants on the value they gained from her presentation.” Peace Mitchell, Director AusMumpreneur
‘Kate presented on SMART Time Management at the Australian Payroll Conference in Sydney in 2015. Although we had other speakers scheduled at the same time as Kate to give our attendees a choice of topics, Kate’s time management presentation drew a big crowd. Kate is a confident, polished and engaging speaker. Our delegates were informed, entertained and educated. The feedback from the presentation was fantastic!’ Tracy Angwin, CEO Australian Payroll Association
‘I am a busy professional photographer and business coach and the one never ending challenge is how to manage my time to ensure I get the best out of my business without compromising my personal and family life. After listening to Kate share ‘the 7 time management mistake clever women make’ I realised I wasn’t the only one. I didn’t hesitate to book Kate to speak at my major events in Australia and the US, The Baby Summit, which attract over 1000 time poor business owners.’ Kelly Brown, Director The Baby Summit
Kate Christie Media
Media or Interview Requests
Kate Christie is a Media Commentator on topics and trends associated with:
- Time Management
- Work/Life integration (we don’t believe in ‘balance’!)
- Tips and advice for quick time/ productivity wins
- Time management for consumers
- Time management for Doctors
- Small business and entrepreneurship issues women face
For interview requests please call Kate on 0437 100 877 or email her at email@example.com Click on these images to watch and listen to Kate.
Read about Kate Christie from Timestylers sharing her tips with Kochie’s Business Builders.
Kate Christie Business
At Time Stylers we specialise in working with busy, time poor business owners and professionals who are looking for a new approach to managing their time. We have a reputation for helping our clients to find and harness 30 hours of lost time a month.
For more information about Time Stylers, a great place to start is the Time Stylers FAQs.
Click here to find out about Time Stylers founder Kate Christie.
Click here to access the Time Stylers courses.
Click here to purchase your copy of Me Time: The Professional Woman’s Guide to finding 30 guilt-free hours a month
To work with Kate direct, contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Is it time to Outsource on the home front? We can help!
Are you looking for fantastic local domestic help including cleaners, housekeepers, nannies, babysitters, mothers’s helpers, cooks, personal assistants, gardeners, elder carers and companions, pet carers and more? For more information, a great place to start is our online Outsourcing Portal Babysitters and More (BaM!).
BaM offer a time saving ‘Concierge Plan’ which involves us doing all the leg work for you to quickly and efficiently sourcing the best person. The Concierge Plan includes:
- 45 day membership
- BaM takes a full brief from you about your needs
- BaM writes an Ad designed to attract and engage the best candidates
- BaM shortlists, telephone interviews candidates, conducts background checks and reference checks
- BaM refers the best candidates to you for selection
- BaM provides you with all the Tools you need to hit the ground running.
You’ll find all the information you need about how and what to outsource at home and how the BaM Concierge Plan works on the BaM website. Or contact BaM on 0439 044 564 or at email@example.com
Questions for Kate?
Do you have a general comment or question for Kate? Don’t forget to include your phone number if you’d like a call back.