Me Time: The Professional Woman’s Guide to finding 30 guilt-free hours a month
A proven 5-Step framework to help you identify and harness hours of lost time to live the life you love.
More about Me Time
You are clever woman. You have it all – a fantastic business or career, a beautiful family, the success you have worked hard for and the trappings of that success. Other women look at you and wonder how does she do it all!? You are living the dream!
Scratch below the surface and you are freaking out, even just a little. You have so many balls in the air that the juggle is becoming increasingly hard to sustain. You need to start doing things differently because trying to do it all represents a huge risk to your happiness and sanity.
How would it be if you could learn how to successfully juggle your work and home life and be guilt-free?
Me Time coaches you on how to:
- Identify your key time management challenges
- Articulate your core Values and understand where you want to be sending your time
- Complete a time audit, mapping your time in detail – if you don’t know exactly where you spend your time you can’t know what changes you can make
- Categorise your time in to your Musts; Wants; Delegates and Rejects
- Cost your time so that you know the financial, opportunity, emotional and physical costs of how you are spending your time
- Identify exactly what you are going to Outsource, Insource, Reject or do differently to free up hours of your time
- Establish an Action Plan to make sure you get those time gains back
Along the way, be inspired by other women who openly discuss their time challenges, warts and all.
Me Time will educate and entertain you, and leave you with a lasting impact on the way you choose to live, work, play and invest your time.
Testimonials for Me Time