We take your privacy very seriously
Effective: May 25, 2018
Time Stylers (“Organization” or “We” or “Us”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website www.timestylers.com (“Website“) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On the Website.
- In e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and the Website.
- When you interact with applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or
- any third party (including our affiliates and partners), including through any application or content that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Please read this policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it.
This policy may change from time to time. When we make changes to the policy, you will be notified via email.
Children Under the Age of 13
The Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to or on the Website.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not provide any information on the Website or on or through any of its features/register on the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of the Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or user name you may use.
If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information.
If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at [email protected]
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of the Website, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, e-mail address, telephone number, and address (“personal information”);
- that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as country, company, and title; and/or
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access the Website and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our affiliates and service providers.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through the Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on the Website. This includes information provided at the time of subscribing to the Website, purchasing from the Website or posting information. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with the Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
Your billing details (including credit card number, expiry date and billing address) are not disclosed to or stored by Us. The server that your billing details are collected on uses 2048 bit ready encryption technology to protect the information while in transit via the internet. (This is better than most Banks use).
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the Website, or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”).
Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we limit access to certain pages, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable.
Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorised persons.
Usage Details, IP Addresses And Cookies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may automatically collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to the Website, including traffic data, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data. It helps us to improve the Website and to deliver a better and more personalised service by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customise the Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognise you when you return to the Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies: Certain features of the Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on the Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
Use of External Services
From time to time me may use the services of Google Analytics, Google Display Network, Google AdSense, ConvertFox and others. You can find more detail in the individual privacy policies of those services, including information on how to opt-out of certain functions (eg Googles Ads Preference Manager). You may need to opt-out separately from each service. The website youronlinechoices.com.au also allows you to opt-out of some online behavioural advertising and provides further information about how online behavioural advertising works. You can contact us to request further details of the services we use. Many of these services operate without collecting or using any Personal Information.
How We Use Your Information
We will only use your Information for the purposes for which you give it to us, or for purposes which are directly related to providing, administering, improving or personalising our products and services. We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present the Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your membership, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To register you for events and provide you information about those events.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to the Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on the Website.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
How Long We Keep Your Information
We store your information for as long as you maintain your membership, or for two years after your last login, whichever period is longer.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganisation, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Time Stylers, our members, event attendees or others.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us.
We do not directly provide your personal information to third parties for the purpose of promoting their products or services. We may periodically send you promotions about our own products and services. We may also send you promotions about third party products and services on their behalf.
If you do not wish to have your email address used by us to promote our own or third parties’ products, services, or events you can opt-out in email messages you receive with such promotions or by sending us an email stating your request to [email protected].
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change the personal information in your profile by logging into the Website and accessing your account.
Please note we cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
If you delete your User Contributions from the Website, copies of your User Contributions may remain viewable in cached and archived pages, or might have been copied or stored by other Website users.
We take reasonable steps to ensure that the Personal Information we collect is accurate, complete, and up to date, including maintaining and updating Personal Information when you advise changes. You can update your Personal Information via the Website or you can contact us at [email protected] if you wish to access or correct any Personal Information we hold about you or have any feedback or concerns about your privacy. Where you seek a response from us, we will let you know who will be handling the matter and when you can expect a response. Under the Privacy Act and other relevant laws, we are required to provide our reasons if we refuse your request. Where we decide not to make a requested correction and you disagree, you may ask us to make a note of your requested correction with the information.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorised access, use, alteration and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to the Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Your data may be transferred to other countries and by using the Website, you consent to the transfer of information to countries outside your country of residence. If you are located in the European Union, we may store and share your personal data with companies located outside of the European Economic Area.
We will always do our best to ensure security of your data. You may always request information on how and where your data is processed and stored.
You are responsible for ensuring we have an up-to-date active and deliverable email address for you.