Time Stylers 30 Day DIY Time Transformation Program
What would you do with 30 extra hours a month?
I'm ready, Book me inGet Started with the 30 Day DIY Time Transformation Program for only $99.99.
LoginLog in to your Time Stylers account.
Already a member?Log in to the Time Stylers Members Area to access the course content.
You are incredibly busy juggling your work and home life. Trying to fulfill all the demands on your time. Trying to keep all the balls in the air. It’s no wonder you don’t have the head space to take a breath and work out how to do things differently. Are you happy?
“What would 30 extra hours a month mean to you?”
After writing my book Me Time – The Professional Woman’s Guide to finding 30 guilt-free hours a month, I was approached again and again by busy women who wanted to work with me direct – to have me coach them through the 5 Steps to Being SMART and to help them find and reclaim their own 30 hours a month. What a great idea!
But I also wanted to make my coaching as accessible to as many people as possible. So, in addition to offering direct 1:1 coaching (just contact me at [email protected] for 1:1 coaching) I developed the Time Stylers 30 Day DIY Time Transformation Program for people who want the benefit of my coaching in a convenient, self paced, ‘take-away’ option.
The Time Stylers 30 Day DIY Time Transformation Program is a digital product available for only $99.99 PLUS you get a signed copy of ‘Me Time’ for free. After you complete the payment, you will get access to the members-only area with the full course content, tools and templates.
What would you do with 30 extra hours a month?
The clever women I work with have three key problems when it comes to managing their time:
1. They simply don’t have enough time. And time for themselves? Forget it!
2. They feel enormous guilt about the time they spend on their career at the expense of their family.
3. They worry that they can’t have success at work AND at home.
What if you could find and reclaim 30 hours of lost time a month ?
When was the last time you just stopped? When was the last time you did something for yourself? Something that didn’t involve feeling stressed or guilty about your choices?
The Time Stylers 30 Day DIY Time Transformation Program is designed for incredibly busy women just like you who simply do not have the time to reframe their time themselves. For women who would love access to a ready made, end to end solution which will walk you through a SMART 5 step process to help you find and harness 30 hours of lost time a month.
I'm ready, Book me inOk – you had me at ‘hello’ – I want, no I need, the Time Stylers 30 Day DIY Time Transformation Program for $99.99.
It’s time to take control of your time!
Are you sick of constantly feeling rushed? Does your heart rate increase just thinking about everything you need to do?
You are a successful woman and you have achieved your success to date by hard work and talent. But you need some new systems and processes to get you to the next stage of your success – because right now your time is loaded to the absolute maximum!
Where is it that you will find the time you need to create the success you want? What will you have to sacrifice to free up your time?
“What if you didn’t have to compromise? What if you could have and enjoy everything that is most important to you?”
The Time Stylers 30 Day DIY Time Transformation Program steps you through the 5 Steps to Being SMART, with 6 self paced webinars designed to get you back 30 hours of lost time each and every month.
It’s time to make the time to find your lost time.
Session #1: Provides an introduction to the 5 Steps to Being SMART and covers all the information you need to hit the ground running.
Session #2: S = Self Aware
- understand your personal time management problems so you know the habits and behaviours you need to address
- identify your core Values so you know what is most important to you, where you want to spend your time, and where you don’t want to spend your time
Session #3: M = Map
- learn how to map your time so you know exactly what you currently spend your time on, including your major time wasters
Session #4: A = Analyse
- segment the activities you perform in to 4 time segments – your Musts, Wants, Delegates and Rejects
- understand what your time management habits are costing you – your specific financial, opportunity, emotional and physical costs – the cold hard facts
Session #5: R = Reframe
- identify all the tasks you are going to Insource, Outsource and Reject – its time to reclaim your hours of lost time
Session #6: T = Take Control
- develop your bespoke Action Plan which will take you from time poor to time rich!