Check out my show reel to learn more about the topics I speak about
Kate is a professional speaker on topics including:
- SMART time management
- SMART time management for Doctors
- Smash your productivity!
- How to get back 30 hours of lost time a month
- Me Time
- Overcoming the Superwoman Myth
- How to attract, engage and retain top talent
Smart organisations are constantly on the lookout for new ways to attract and retain top talent and to manage staff Work/Life integration, health and well being. Smart organisations are looking beyond traditional HR policies and benefits to improve employee engagement and to provide employees with greater options and control over the non-work aspects of their lives –ensuring that their staff work ‘smarter’ and have healthier and better integrated lifestyles.
Why? Because it makes good business sense in circumstances where:
- 63% of Australian employees are not engaged at work, meaning they lack motivation and are less likely to invest discretionary effort in company goals or outcomes
- 16% of Australian employees are actively disengaged indicating they are unhappy and unproductive at work and liable to spread negativity to co-workers
- Only 24% of Australian employees are committed to their jobs and likely to be making positive contributions to the company they work for
- The cost of replacing just one employee can be as high as 150% of their annual salary .
[1 The State of the Global Workplace: Employee Engagement Insights for Business Leaders Worldwide, Gallup 2013]
[2 Mercer Consulting]
To have Kate speak at your next event contact her at [email protected]
“We needed a dynamic and engaging speaker for the Premium Bank to present to our Women in Business customers. A colleague recommended Kate to us and she was both insightful and inspirational. With her vibrant, and fun personality, Kate connected with our audience immediately and delivered content that they could use when they get back to their office. Kate was very easy to work with. She delivered clear, strong and practical messages with humour and certainly retained the attention of our guests.”Erika Perkins