Keynote Speaker & Media Commentator
Check out my show reel to learn more about the topics I speak about
Kate is a professional speaker on topics including:
- SMART time management
- SMART time management for Doctors
- Smash your productivity!
- How to get back 30 hours of lost time a month
- Me Time
- Overcoming the Superwoman Myth
- How to attract, engage and retain top talent
Smart organisations are constantly on the lookout for new ways to attract and retain top talent and to manage staff Work/Life integration, health and well being. Smart organisations are looking beyond traditional HR policies and benefits to improve employee engagement and to provide employees with greater options and control over the non-work aspects of their lives –ensuring that their staff work ‘smarter’ and have healthier and better integrated lifestyles.
Why? Because it makes good business sense in circumstances where:
- 63% of Australian employees are not engaged at work, meaning they lack motivation and are less likely to invest discretionary effort in company goals or outcomes
- 16% of Australian employees are actively disengaged indicating they are unhappy and unproductive at work and liable to spread negativity to co-workers
- Only 24% of Australian employees are committed to their jobs and likely to be making positive contributions to the company they work for
- The cost of replacing just one employee can be as high as 150% of their annual salary .
[1 The State of the Global Workplace: Employee Engagement Insights for Business Leaders Worldwide, Gallup 2013]
[2 Mercer Consulting]
To have Kate speak at your next event contact her at [email protected]
We engaged Kate to present to our team of consultants. We work in the fast paced world of recruitment where time truly is of the essence. I loved Kate’s workshop. The information was well planned with our specific time management challenges in mind and was presented with passion and humour. Kate is an inspiring presenter – we were left wanting to make some immediate changes to our time management habits!Nicola Phillips
“Kate presented at our recent conference. She is an engaging and authentic storyteller, her practical tips and easy to implement strategies for saving time were well received and we had excellent feedback from so many of the participants on the value they gained from her presentation.” Peace Mitchell, Director AusMumpreneur
‘Kate presented on SMART Time Management at the Australian Payroll Conference in Sydney in 2015. Although we had other speakers scheduled at the same time as Kate to give our attendees a choice of topics, Kate’s time management presentation drew a big crowd. Kate is a confident, polished and engaging speaker. Our delegates were informed, entertained and educated. The feedback from the presentation was fantastic!’ Tracy Angwin, CEO Australian Payroll Association
‘I am a busy professional photographer and business coach and the one never ending challenge is how to manage my time to ensure I get the best out of my business without compromising my personal and family life. After listening to Kate share ‘the 7 time management mistake clever women make’ I realised I wasn’t the only one. I didn’t hesitate to book Kate to speak at my major events in Australia and the US, The Baby Summit, which attract over 1000 time poor business owners.’ Kelly Brown, Director The Baby Summit