Take your team to the next level! Maximise their productivity while ensuring that their non work life is not compromised.
The challenge for the individual: Without an overarching, organisation wide approach to how to manage the basics, individual staff members are left to invest their time as they see fit. The result – a potentially inconsistent, ad hoc, duplicative and time wasting approach to work.
The challenge for the organisation: The average organisation loses more than 20% of its productive capacity (more than a day a week) to Organisational Drag. Organisational Drag not only slows down your ability to deliver to your clients, but it also costs thousands of man hours in time.
The Time Stylers’ Solution: We work closely with your organisation to develop a suite of tailored Protocols to ensure individuals and teams work to the same agenda to reduce Organisational Drag across key inhibitors of productivity, including:
- Meeting Management
- Email Management
- Calendar Management
- Interruption Management and more
Cost Benefits to your organisation: reverse the costs of Organisational Drag:
- Between 25% – 40% of a typical people managers time is recoverable with good time management
- People managers spend more than a day a week on needless meetings and emails
- A typical entry level people manager has only (approx) 6.5 hours a week of uninterrupted time for tasks other than meetings and emails
- On average the most senior leaders devote more than 2 days a week to meetings involving 3 or more colleagues
- 15% of an organisations collective time is spent in meetings – a percentage which has increased year on year since 2008
- Up to 80% of meetings occur within a department
- 33% of meeting attendees don’t prepare for the meeting
- If you commence a 60 minute meeting 5 mins late, that costs the organisation 8% of its meeting