SMART Time Management for Doctors:
Discover how to control your day and unlock 30 hours of lost time a month
About SMART Time Management for Doctors
You work in a profession where, despite your best efforts to plan your working week, your daily activities are often dictated by circumstance rather than strategy. You are sick of the constant juggle and live with an ever-present undercurrent of stress. You simply don’t have enough time. And time for a quality life outside work? Forget it!
You know that something needs to change so that you can continue to be a great doctor and live a more integrated work/life. Imagine if you could gain control over you time.
Bestselling author Kate Christie helps you invest your time to find your lost time – because your time management challenges are unique.
SMART Time Management for Doctors provides
a proven 5-Step Process which ensures you:
- Identify the key time management habits that are challenging you and that you need to focus on.
- Map 3 days in detail so you know where you are spending your time, how often and who interrupts you, where you lose focus and where you have most energy, giving you absolute clarity over where you lose time.
- Identify exactly what you are going to Delegate and Reject to free up hours of your time.
- Categorise your time into your Musts; Wants; Delegates and Rejects and cost your time – allowing you to access the financial, opportunity, emotional and physical costs of how you spend your time.
- Establish an Action Plan to make sure you get those time gains back.
- Provides dozens of additional practical strategies specifically targeted at the medical profession which you can implement for immediate time gains.
Testimonials for SMART Time Management for Doctors
Geeta, Gastroenterologist and Hepatologist, B Sci.(Hnns) M.B.B.S(Hons) M.R.C.P.(UK) F.R.A.C.P.
Katherine, Provisional Anaesthetic Fellow, BSc (Hons) PhD MBBS
Chris, Clinical Psychologist, Fellow of The Australian Psychological Society
Mukesh Haikerwal, General Practitioner, Former President of the Australian Medical Association, Chair of the AIHW, M.B.; Ch.B
Diana, Paediatrician MBBS FRACP